Monday, April 20, 2009

First on Everest-Explore Magazine

Almost a year after my family summited Mt. Everest people and the media are still interested in our story. In the May edition of Explore Magazine the Mallory Expedition is the cover story and inside you can see pictures of the climb and read all about the Mallory family's adventures on Mt. Everest. There are things in that article that even I was not aware of. Laura was much sicker on the mountain than any of us realized. I guess Kate Barker - the author - knows the right questions to ask. If you get an opportunity pick up the magazine. For the outdoor enthusiast there are lots of great articles besides the Mallory story.

1 comment:

Michelle Vanderven said...

would the magazine be printed on line at all :( I would love to read it!! But not sure I can get a copy in Australia!

Thanks Michelle!