Thursday, May 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Arrived home last night at about 11:00 p.m. after 15 hour flight from Hong Kong. Long flight inwhich I had to lie on the floor outside the bathroom with my leg in the air to control the swelling. I am sure some of the people on the flight really wondered what was going on. Doctor appointment tomorrow to find out exactly what I have done.
Nancy met me at the airport and drove me home. It was so nice to see a friendly smiling face and fall into my own bed.
The house is full of clothes and housewares from the children's various households which are all now in Utopia. My tidy instincts are coming into play quickly but there are lots of things I do not know what to do with including the new dog that seems to be protecting the house even though no one knows where he or his food bowls came from.

No comments: